Sunday, January 11, 2015

Introduction

Hi everyone! I'm Dana Buskovitz, a freshman BioSci major from Mayfield PA. It's a small town outside of Scranton (for all the Office fans out there). I lived there my entire life, so it was a BIG change when my family just recently moved to Greenville, but fortunately we're all loving SC! It's especially nice for me because I like having my mom so close while I'm at school. She's been my best friend my whole life and still is! Makes sense because I'm basically her mini me!

I'm currently living in Clemson House as a member of the Wellness LLC. I love being outdoors, and anything science-y. I also love to read when I find the time.

As far as writing goes, I used to love to write when I was younger. I wrote poems and short stories about anything I could think of. I remember once I filled a whole notebook with pages of a story I was writing. It was a fun way to express my imagination as a kid, and my family loved to hear what I wrote. As I grew up I just lost the time to sit down and write myself, so I took to reading.  Like any student I've written my fair share of papers in school. Strangely enough I don't mind them. I enjoy being able to express my thoughts on paper, given an interesting topic to work with. So I guess you could say I've done some "authoring."

I can't wait to get back into writing via blogging (which I am particularly excited about), facebook, or our in-class projects! Hoping this semester is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment